Corals and livestock
In the unlikely event that your corals arrive DOA (dead on arrival), please contact us directly within 24 hours of delivery and we will organise to resend or issue as store credit in the form or an online gift card (minus shipping costs), dependent on stock levels.
Change of Mind
Conditions for change of mind.
- Must be sealed. unopened, unused and in saleable condition.
- Must be within 14 Days of Purchase
- Return Shipping Costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Once your return has been received and approved you will then receive a store credit / gift voucher for the amount of the item paid. (Does not include postage costs)
- If your item is not approved due to being opened, damage or any other factor Krakking Korals deems the item is not in new saleable condition return of the item will be at the buyers cost.
In the event Krakking Korals issues a refund we will not be held liable for any international exchange rate difference and bank charges incurred.
Krakking Korals will not be held liable for any customs or import duties.
Krakking Korals will not be held liable for items held or returned by customs, it is the duty of the buyer to make sure all imports are legal. Krakking Korals holds no liability for any circumstances in which customs interferes with your purchase.
Our used goods come with a 30 day warranty. If a replacement is not possible any defective goods will be refunded minus shipping costs.