Coral Rewards Program Policy
The Krakking Reward Program (Krakking Dollars) Terms & Conditions
- You can apply to be a member on The Krakking Korals Website krakkingkorals.com.au
- We may refuse your application for membership, or cancel your membership, for any reason at any time without warning.
- By becoming a member, you agree and acknowledge that information about your account, including all personal information you provide to us, may be used by us for marketing purposes.
- We reserve the right to end rewards program at any time without warning.
- We reserve the right to end the rewards program at any time without any warning, with remaining reward and any reward points and discounts associated will no longer being valid or able to be used.
- Registering as a member of the Krakking Rewards Programs constitutes acceptance of these
Terms and Conditions.
- It is your responsibility to inform us if:
- An of your personal details change (including, but not limited to, your
address, email address or phone number). If we do not have
your correct details, we may not be able to contact you about
your account or send you offers or rewards, and we may also
restrict operations on your account (such as redemption). Any rewards not received due to incorrect details will not be back paid on any prior purchases
- You would like your details removed from the account.
- You may terminate your membership at any time and for any reason by contacting us.
- Earning points
- Points will be credited to your membership when you complete qualifying Transactions on the Krakking Korals website or in store.
- Points are earned at the rate of $1 spent = 1 point.
- We are not responsible for any delay or failure to attach a qualifying transaction to your account. If you believe a qualifying transaction in missing from your account, you must email a copy of a valid Krakking Korals proof of purchase to email@example.com for consideration. If the qualifying transaction is found to be valid, we will add the points to your account, at our sole discretion.
- Points will be reversed where a transaction is cancelled or a refund given.
- We may correct erroneous, invalid points or adjust for reversed transactions at any time even if it would put your membership account into a negative points balance.
- We may, at our discretion, periodically send you a points summary using the contact details you provided. We may make your points balance available in other ways, for example, on a receipt.
- Points do not expire unless you:
- do not earn or redeem any points on your account for a period of 12 consecutive months, then your points will automatically expire and we may also terminate your membership and close your account. We will not contact you to advise you of this.
- You cannot transfer, sell, or give your points to any other person.
- Krakking Rewards and Krakking Dollars have no cash or monetary value.
- If you are registered and have sufficient points in your account, you may use your points in exchange for discounts on in-store or online transactions.
- Points are redeemed at the rate of 250 points = $4 discount.
- All rewards are at Krakking Korals discretion. From time to time rewards may not be available to be redeemed, such as if we are undertaking database and online maintenance.
- We may, at our discretion, make any change to these Terms and
Conditions, including, without limitation:
- the range of Qualifying Transactions;
- the points you can earn on Qualifying Transactions;
- the rewards and the number of points required for rewards;
- the period for expiry of existing or future points in your account.
- In addition we may terminate your
membership immediately and without notice where you:
- fail to comply with these Terms and Conditions;
- provide misleading information or make any misrepresentation to us
- are abusive or offensive to any of our staff
- Where your membership is terminated, you will cease to be entitled to
earn and redeem points and your points will be deleted.
- We may provide your personal information to parties involved in a
purchase or potential purchase of any part of our business.
- We will not be liable to you for the termination of the Krakking Rewards program for any reason whatsoever, including (without limitation) for any points in your account at the time of termination.
- Any liability we may have to you in negligence, breach of contract or otherwise, and all conditions and warranties as to the condition, suitability, quality, fitness or safety of any goods or services supplied by Krakking Korals whether express or implied by statute, are excluded to the extent permitted by law, and, where liability cannot be excluded,
our liability to you will in all cases be limited to:
- the cost of re-supplying the goods or services or repairing, or
paying the costs of repairing, the goods;
- reinstating number of points in dispute; or,
- where the dispute relates to a reward, the number of points
required to redeem the reward.
- Any tax, liability, or duty incurred by a member arising from a member's participation in the program is the responsibility of the member.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits your rights under the
Australian Consumer Law.
Krakking Reward and Krakking Dollars program
means the loyalty program managed by Krakking Korals under which members earn points on Qualifying Transactions and qualify for rewards under these Terms and Conditions.
means a transaction using cash or debit/credit card with Krakking Korals for
goods or services on which we issue points. Transactions on account or using
“buy now pay later” services such as Zip Pay, Afterpay are not
Points rewards exclusions
- Points can not be used in conjunction with other discounts of any kind.
- Points can not be redeemed for new or used fish tanks.
Terms and Conditions
means this document, and any other documents referred to in it.
means, unless these Terms and Conditions indicate otherwise, each The Krakking Rewards member, including any additional members, on a The Krakking Rewards account.